Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Review: Bea and the Bad Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance

Bea and the Bad Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance Bea and the Bad Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There are spoilers in this review***•••

This book was good; I get why Bea was upset..... with her brother and her best friend... I think that if they would’ve told her and made her understand she wouldn’t have blown everything up... or she could’ve at least talk to her best friend about it, but she didn’t. I didn’t like how her brother treated her by saying things to her and not Katherine. I was glad she had Carter because he wasn’t like her brother who I kept thinking he wanted the spotlight more than his sister and didn’t want her to shine... but she got more shine than he did with her fake dating Carter... which was good.

That Sabrina girl was just horrible and the funny thing about it there are so many females in the real world who have lied or teen boys and men about they tried rapping or have done something to them. Which come to find out is a line. That’s why I said men think they can do things to females to hurt or harm them, but females can do way worse than a man can... I hated what happened to Carter mom I don’t understand how women can stay with a man who is abusive to them or their kids... there’s no such thing as love if you have to put yourself through something like that... but both Carter and Bea made each other better for one another., though Carter could’ve shut down all those rumors about him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...