Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: More Than Friends

More Than Friends More Than Friends by Aria Grace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****JUST A FEW SPOILERS< NOT THAT MANY*****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I've read this book before, not realizing that I did because the cover of the book has changed. So I am going to be updating, my review and point out that, yet again, I liked this book it's different. I've read books like this before. I thought, that Ryan, may have been gay, anyway since, he wasn't feeling his ex-girlfriend Brooke anyway, he may have had a thing for men but just didn't know it, whereas Zack knew that Ryan, may have liked men, well more so Zack brought Ryan gayness out, and showed him that he could really like a man, and want to be with a man, and nothing was wrong with it. Not once did Ryan felt awkward when he was woken up to Zack being beside him, even with his morning wood. But oh well, at least he realizes in the end that he wanted to be with Zack and went and gotten his man, due to the fact Zack tapping on his window...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...