Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: Cheap Trick:

Cheap Trick: Cheap Trick: by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are spoilers throughout***

I liked this book. Not sure this will be a long review. But we'll see once I finish typing.


So anyways; I liked Logan and Danielle story, for one I was sad that her grandfather died I was excited that he was alive when she was in his room; but I assume 9/10 her father and I mean her mother and her grandfather maybe was arguing that lead to his heart to start and him dying but who knows. Only the author does. But I was glad Dani didn't listen to her parents about coming back and working for her uppity parents and working at his business and doing what they want her to do...... I think living in the country, and not the city is way better. That's where I live.... but her picking her own happiness is so much better... her sister I can tell doesn't want that life ... kind of jealous a tiny bit but not much... her parents are just horrible, but at least she has Logan parents and everyone who cares and don't think money is everything.


Btw I can't wait for Owen story that's coming on June 13th..... that's going to get me excited because I want him to be happy to and stop his whorish ways for GOOD.

P.S. But in the end, I am glad that Logan and Danielle got married for real this time; which I knew was going to happen anyways; plus with Dani ending up pregnant which I knew was going to happen also...I was just glad she picked staying over living this time...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...