Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Review: #BreakingTheRules

#BreakingTheRules #BreakingTheRules by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••• spoilers not that many•••

But I thought this book was okay; different from the other BFF series. Rey was kind of whiny and annoying... but I enjoyed her story and was glad that she got the guy she wanted “Wes” I was so ready for her to get her guy, I also knew that Hugo (I hate that name) was going to come around in the end. But what was funny he didn’t catch on to anything Wes said about if it was the other way around (if you read the book) you know that I am talking about! The only reason he figures out was because of his mom.

But in the end, everyone was happy I figure well "no" I thought she was going to go to the same college and her brother and Wes but she didn’t end up going to college she made a career out of her writing!!! In a way I was sort of like Rey writing down my thoughts and made them into poems on websites etc. & into reading but I am more into photography and art... but I am just like her in many ways.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...