Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Review: Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend

Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Let’s see this book was cute... let’s see will there be any spoilers once I start writing.

So okay, like I said this book was actually cute. Then the last chapter the “Epilogue” I was like ugh hurry up already I was ready to finish for some reason. But anyways I thought the story was cute. I assume that she Emmy was going to be sneaking around with Ky and her brothers wouldn’t like them sneaking behind their backs, but the whole time in the book they were giving each other googly eyes and thinking that it was one-sided when it came to them liking each other. & them ending up ignoring one another; and or dating someone else. While her best friend Tori dated her brother Elijah for a while then became friends.


But in reality they both liked each other, Ky was using Janna, in my opinion, to make Emmy jealous though he was actually using her to hide his feelings for her from her twin brothers Emmett and Elijah ... when Emmett knew that Ky liked her since eighth grade. But when the football players were checking out Emmy, her brothers flip out so that push Ky back and to become distant and which made Emmy upset.

Then they went to their grandparents camping place or whatever Ky told Emmy how he felt, and she ran away then felt stupid by doing it and worrying herself to death about it. But FINALLY, in the end, Ky got the courage to ask Emmy to not only the homecoming dance but to be his girlfriend... guest what her brothers weren’t even mad why? Because they realize it wouldn’t ruin their friends as it didn’t ruin any friend with Tori and Emmy when Tori dated Emmy brother Elijah. UGH, all of that could’ve been avoided, and they could’ve started dating in like chapter 4 or 5... what a waste..... but at least the book was good though; give it that...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...