Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: Misadventures in a Threesome

Misadventures in a Threesome Misadventures in a Threesome by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••*** There are a few spoilers here, and there could be a short one.”•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

But anyways; I would like to point out this the first time I ever read a threesome even a four or more some... that one guy one **** the girl at once and not both a once like butt = clique.... like it usually would... whereas the other books everything happened in the beginning or middle it happen towards the ending. But whatever...

I thought this book was actually good; I wasn’t disappointed, but I kept thinking that Mad was in his forties for some reason... I liked how they “Wild and Mad” finally came together to love Jaz and give into the relationship, and her family was okay with it. Often when you are in a relationship with more than one person; people will look at it funny and wondering why in the world would someone want a relationship with more than one person. Even though people do orgies and three-foursome it’s sort of different people you are actually in a relationship with two people and not just doing it for s*x...

But I liked this book I was between rating it a 4 or a 5 star...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...