Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Review: Out Gamed

Out Gamed Out Gamed by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book it was lit. I’m not going even to add any spoilers but maybe I will because my mind goes to a lot of places and is thinking a lot when I am writing my reviews.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So let me start by saying this book was lit. I definitely enjoyed it and was ready for Nancy and Gamer to get together... I love that his name is Roman beautiful name for an awesome man. I thought sure that guy I don’t even remember his name well last name that wanted Nancy would be a problem. But he wasn’t a problem for both Nancy and Gamer thank God.

What I do know I am ready for the stories on everybody kids especially Texas (Dive and Low son) and Maya (Talon and Zara) daughter. Like hmmm, what will happen there. Not only that like Will each of there kids end up with each other; I can’t wait until she writes the children stories. But anyways I was glad in the end Talon accepted that Nancy wanted to be with Gamer and he wanted to be with her. Talon was very grumpy, but he loves his family and friends. Glad in the end Gamer moved to Ballarat to be with Nancy. I just wish they could adopt a child or something so that she could’ve given Gamer a child though he doesn’t want any hmm. I’m just saying... Also, their age wasn’t that far off; in my opinion, he was like thirty-seven; she was like fifty-five.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...