Monday, April 15, 2019

Review: #TheBoyfriendDare

#TheBoyfriendDare #TheBoyfriendDare by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#TheBoyfriendDare

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Yes, there will be a few or a lot of spoilers in this review****


Okay! Ian got on my nerve for 1.5 seconds well more than that. I wanted to slap him because of how he treated Selena... especially when the rumors happen about him, and Bethany was getting back together (in my Taylor Swift voice)... & then what happened a homecoming... I was like no he didn’t know when he was the one to drag Lena into that FAKE relationship and told her he didn’t want Bethany anymore...


At that point I was like Ian better apologize to Lena; and that he did with that text at 3ish in the morning! I was glad he and Selena had that talk and both admitted their truths about wanting to be together and it not being a fake relationship anymore. & with Ian confessing his true feelings about always liking her... I was like about time. & at the end, I was like yasss. It’s going to be a story about Rey, I been looking for that book too. But found out her story coming soon which I can’t wait. I am counting down these days with also checking the author group on FB!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...