Thursday, April 11, 2019

Review: #TheRealCinderella

#TheRealCinderella #TheRealCinderella by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#TheRealCindrella

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There are spoilers throughout this review*****

This book was so good; I read it in two days tbh, this story is similar to the “A Cinderella Story” but also different in many ways. The crazy thing is both her parents died on her birthday it sucks, but at least she can now celebrate with those who care and love her. Unlike her Step-mom and sisters ... Though, her step-sisters apologize to her finally for being mean unlike her step-mom... which turn out to be a good thing they even gave her a present earring which was something her and her father was planning to do for her birthday before he died.


I hated how her stepmom tried to blame for her father died. I'm like the nerve of that lady to say such a thing. When Ella was only ten at the time, plus; I was glad she made friends with Rey, Selena, and Harper; and finally Tori who took up for her a lot during and after the prom. When her stepsister reunion her dress I figured it was Tori who given the dress to Ella that’s what a good person do for someone. I figure that Tori wasn’t as bad as she may seem she just needed to come around.

Not only that I was glad that Ella and Jesse finally meet, but I also figured that it had to be one of the guys in her class. It only talked about her maths class the most and whatever other class that I don’t care to remember the name. I always said though; some popular people are mean not all are cruel individuals it’s just the haters and people who are jealous who pick on those who are different than them. I was glad that Ella found that Will and that letter from her father and ended up removing herself from her evil stepmom clutches.... glad for that happy ending and this book was a 5-star rating...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...