Monday, April 1, 2019

Review: Eenie Meenie Miney Mo: Church Boyz 5

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo: Church Boyz 5 Eenie Meenie Miney Mo: Church Boyz 5 by H.H. Fowler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••Spoilers, throughout this review.••••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I’ve been putting this book on the back burner for a while now even though I wanted to get into it. But never, felt like reading it. & I am glad that I've finally gotten to read this book to see what was going to happen next. Though; I have forgotten what the last four books talked about... but already knew that Tayah was going to get kidnapped she was just stupid as hell... thought she could protect herself knowing dang well that she couldn’t do that smh. I even though Sean was kidnapped too with her he was banging Kellie in his dad office. Like really boy; if it weren’t for you wanting some tail none of that would’ve happened to Tayah... though that security guard was an idiot smh!



Plus; Leroy, so worries about himself and his family that he doesn’t even know what is going on with Mackey. & Leroy wife Michelle knows something is going on with him too. I hope she finds out because Leroy could careless about anyone but himself. But he sure doesn’t care about his son LJ SMH! If it wasn’t for Michelle, I think that little boy wouldn’t be happy. I think the people in the red car have Tayna, but it couldn’t be Black Ice either; but who knows maybe it is Eli.... who tries to hide his identity by dressing as a woman. I hope they get Tayna back in time.


Not only that I hope that Eric doesn’t end up with HIV that would truly suck for him, but I do also think Rachel wants Eric more than she wants Sean. She can’t get mad that he kept her on the edge because how would he know if she wouldn’t go behind her back and fool around with his brother Eric again... a kiss is cheating regardless... I can’t wait to read part 6... I need to know...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...