Saturday, April 6, 2019

Review: More Than His Best Friend

More Than His Best Friend More Than His Best Friend by Sally Henson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok

****There's just a few spoilers***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I was going through book two and three and found out her parents done found out about them in book three by rumors come on now. I was going to see if I can make the pain go away by reading book two and three, but I don’t think I’ll make it because if book one feels like a freaking drag no way I’m a sit through another 60+ chapters I bet that book two and three have. Just for Reagan to be whiny every chapter I wish Stacey take pictures as she did with Cameron and Reagan just so my headache would be gone with this chick. Like gah; I hate books like this when the author drags the story on forever especially with so many unnecessary chapters ugh could’ve stopped at 20 something then made the rest into the next two books.

But the thing is this book is good omg! But I cannot take it. I just wanted Lane to stop giving in to her for once, like sheesh like hiding the crap from people.... but get mad when they spread rumors, I’m like if she doesn’t give them something to talk about. Like half the guys and her friends know that Lane liked her and their friend Tobi and both their mom sees it too. But nooooo stupid little sixteen years Reagan want to drag it, I’m like lordt Lane is eighteen he should’ve told Reagan I’ll wait for you once you turn eighteen because lord this girl whine throughout the rest of the book once Lane told her how he felt and when he kissed her. I wanted Lane to tell her father when he was talking about Paul wanting to take her out, but no she didn’t want to tell her father... I’m not going to waste my brain cells on the next books at all though I want to know what happens next if I do decide on reading them I pray it’s less than 40 chapters,..... I’m not going to lie the last few chapters I was scheming through them. Plus there's the 4th book about their friend Cameron I more than likely will read that one, curious since he had a thing for whiny Reagan too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...