Saturday, April 13, 2019

Review: #GoodGirlBadBoy

#GoodGirlBadBoy #GoodGirlBadBoy by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#GoodGirlBadBoy

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Spoilers here and there****


This book was good wasn’t irritated or anything. I liked Harper and Emerson story. I figured he was going to come around sooner or later. I think when you have family or grown into a family that gets into trouble or have been locked up often the kids follow their parent's footsteps; then the younger siblings follow the siblings... I believe if it wasn’t for Harper Emerson wouldn’t have become a better person. Also; Mr. Roberts made him a better person too (well more so with that letter) before he died. Harper friends were telling her how Emerson was, but they also realize that both Harper and Emerson cared for one another, so they were there for her regardless of Emerson being there and him walking away that’s what you call true friends.... but in the end, I’m glad that Emerson went and got his girl ❤️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...