Friday, April 12, 2019

Review: #LoveToHateThatBoy

#LoveToHateThatBoy #LoveToHateThatBoy by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#HateThatBoy = to love ❤️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** Spoilers? Umm just a few!!!!****

Okay, so I enjoyed this book as well as I did the first book. Like this first book; I also read this one in two days. I love books where it doesn’t take me a long time to read it because that’s how good it be and your attention stays on the book page after page.

I know one thing; I was glad Tori didn’t care what others think of her and Noah though she didn’t want anyone to find out about them because of nationals. But in reality, people already figured it out. Not much you can hide from friends etc. plus; Gary was hating on Noah because Noah was more of a man and better person than he was to Tori…

Not only that her mom was a horrible person towards both her daughters I was glad when Tori kept telling her mom off and telling her how she felt. Because in the end, her mom realizes she was wrong and gotten help for it, and she also apologizes to her children and their father going to be home more. I always say no matter how much money someone has their family home isn’t always greater than the person who has less. But if you look at it, Noah and Tori were one and the same because both their parents and parent was horrible at some point until they learn to play nice and get their selves together. Plus I was glad that Tori finally told Krista off that chick was so bitter and jealous of Tori she tried to ruin a lot for her and the cheerleaders but still got dusted in the end because no one cares about her too much. What a waste…..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...