Monday, July 1, 2019

Review: One of the Guys

One of the Guys One of the Guys by A.R. Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There’s nothing wrong with being one of the guys, but you have to find the right guy to love you for who you are

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*****Spoilers half way through****


Okay, this book was actually good. Not once did I get bored towards the end like I usually do with half of the books I’ve been reading. Though at first, I am like uhhhhh I don’t think I want to read this book, because of how it started off but once I got into it, it turned out pretty good.


I had to laugh at the fact that Rylee got mad when Spencer ended up talking to Zoe just to make her jealous... I said to myself she deserved to be mad because for one she didn’t care about Spencer feelings when it came to Jax... & everybody knew Jax didn’t want her for one I felt he only liked her for s*x ... & when she realized her feelings for Spencer she got more jealous when Zoe was around ...I said she was feeling like Spencer was feeling and he was showing her the right thing...

Not only that I understood why Spencer got upset and said what he said... for one he felt like she wanted Jax and not him & had the nerve to kiss Jax after hours of kissing him. But that didn’t give Rylee the right to go to some random party by herself and get drunk & almost getting raped by some sleaze-bag ... which I am glad didn’t happen because I wouldn’t clearly upset even though what she did was very stupid... & her twin Ryan found her just in time & I doubt them people would’ve helped her too. But at least in the end she finally told Spencer she LOVED HIM. But can’t get over the fact that Spencer kissed her ... the next day because she drank so much and vomited and never brush her teeth the next day 🤣🤣 like ehhhh it’s too much for me when someone throws up and try to kiss you, or you were kissing them...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...