Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: Don't Fall for Trouble

Don't Fall for Trouble Don't Fall for Trouble by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There are a few spoilers here and there****

Oh, I can’t wait for the next book, “Don’t Trust the Impostor.” To come out.... because for one I want to know what will happen between Eli and Destiny I knew they were well hoping they were going to get a book.

To me after reading that ending, I don’t think Eli made a bet or a deal with Jack... at all.... and really not an impostor but I will see once that book comes out and I get to read it...


But back to the story about Jessica and Christian.., I was glad that it was Jessica who shown Christian that it’s okay to stay in school and taken Mr. B advice; at least he had someone in the school system which was looking out for him... I also was hoping that they clear his record because what he did to protect his family’ from Michael was important and acceptable heck anyone do anything to protect his or her family. That man was horrible...

Reading this book and learning that his mom boyfriend name... I see that he’s an abuser... I am like aren’t that something... my family member boyfriend an abuser and a got the same name..... but at least, in the end, he didn’t leave, but I do wonder will his mom and sister come back to a new home or their old home since that police officer was going to jail for the crimes that he committed... I mean clearly, people should’ve known something was fishy regardless of him being an officer... not all are good people, and it was BAD that he got away with so much ... and it took him taking Jessica in and harassing her to let them go into more investigating Michael...

I’m just glad he got something coming to him (cop) and Jessica and Christian got to be together in the end, her dad accepted their relationship...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...