Monday, July 29, 2019

Review: Wipeout: A Sweet Teen Romance

Wipeout: A Sweet Teen Romance Wipeout: A Sweet Teen Romance by Jordan Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wasn’t disappointed at all when I read this book...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Throwing a bunch of spoilers around in this review****


Well I did get what I wanted... finding out if Hayes going to walk again... ugh that’s a no... but I just he and Jace can become friends again... I mean clearly, Hayes mom hate Jace... but she also has to realize that the other two guys drag both Hayes and Jace to go and graffiti that man house... plus Hayes could’ve told Jace he didn’t want to jump on that last jump knowing that he wouldn’t have made it. Clearly, peer pressure is strong when it comes to teenagers. But hopefully, since Jace turned his life around, I hope they become friends again even though Hayes will be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of his back which sucks. But I am still looking for a book to come out about Hayes and him finding a girl too... I am hoping it ends up in the “Boys of the Summer” series. Because I genuinely think that he needs some happiness in his life after what happened to him...


Not only that I was glad that Jace figured out who SnapDragon was but also disappointed that Lettie didn’t figure out that Jace was Bass. I mean clearly, I would’ve asked more questions and I wouldn’t have gone on a freaking boat with some random dude regardless of us hanging out... it sucked that Reese Chile I hope that’s the kid name because I clearly forgot since he a horrible person and not worth my time remembering his name...

But like I said it sucked that Reese did all of that and excepted for Lettie to believe his foolishness if it wasn’t for Jace it’s wasn’t any telling what would’ve happened to Lettie. For one, I wanted to smack Savannah because she clearly thought Jace was the bad guy the trouble maker. When It was Reed <<< ha that’s his name... was actually the bad guy and not the “nice good guy” that Savannah thought he was, she looked very stupid when learning what happened to her sister. I was also waiting on an apology to happened between Jace and Savannah, but it never happened. Not only that Marshall stopped being a *** towards Jace too after he saved Lettie... nobody would’ve known what happens to that girl if it wasn’t for Jace... funny how you do something good, when all along you been trying to prove people wrong about you being a trouble maker by not getting into..but soon you up and save the one person you care about and love they actually believe and say you are a nice guy.

& not only that your mom tells you could go home after all that crap you been through. But I was glad changed his ways and stopped hanging with those trouble people because he only got into trouble twice because of them... that tells you they aren’t your friends. I still can’t understand how Savannah smile up in Jace face all those times but didn’t like him.. at least Jace knew Jed kind of didn’t like him. Savannah was kind of annoying and bitchy to both Jace and her sister... I only understood Griffin that’s it, and I mean Marshall shouldn’t have harsh either. Plus Deena also knew that Jace needed love and he got that from people in Ryder Bay unlike those in Sterling Beach, clearly everybody he called family and his friend bailed on him... even Issac and Vic didn’t contact them. I also wonder did they contact Hayes......


But at least Jace found a new family in Ryder Bay. Clearly, everyone, there seems more of a family to him because lord knows no matter what he did back home he gotten bashed and hurt by it when in Ryder Bay Deena was actually looking out for him more. Even though she did get upset with him once when it came to the accident. But I hope when I read that epilogue that I get the answers I want with him staying in Ryder Bay or going home to Sterling Beach, plus before I get into the next book, I have to read book one and two... since I already read three and now four...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...