Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Fallen for My Summer Fling: A Never Ever Love Series Novelette

Never Have I Ever Fallen for My Summer Fling: A Never Ever Love Series Novelette Never Have I Ever Fallen for My Summer Fling: A Never Ever Love Series Novelette by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

***Just a few spoilers; not many***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I’m just going to point out I didn’t really like this book it was different from the other books to this series. It didn’t catch my attention nor did I want to read it but I read it anyway... Though, I thought it could’ve been better or something. I was glad it was a short read at least...


But what I would say I agree that it was meant for Eve and Tanner to meet that summer. & I wonder what the reason behind why he came to Cedar Oaks, I’m like, was he going to college there? To be close to Eve or nah! I was confused because he never said... but at least he got over that horrible ex-girlfriend of his... I can’t stand her type even if she was mentioned in a short part of the book. She clearly thought that she could get Tanner back whenever she wanted, but in the end gotten fool... because all he wanted was Eve, which he got and fell in LOVE with her pretty quickly and vise versa.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...