Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: Bad, Bad Blue Bloods

Bad, Bad Blue Bloods Bad, Bad Blue Bloods by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was some blueblood that clique thing they are in is nothing but the devil's work.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** A few spoilers are bouncing around in this review***


I just loved reading this book because Marnye definitely got her revenge on every one of the guys including Zack and Lizzie...Though she did it on a sly with Lizzie with showing her that Tristen is engaged to horrible duck face Harper.

I believe that Zack, Tristen, Creed, and Zayd didn’t care what Marnye did to them because well let me mark out Zack for a minute since he was sorry from the start in book one when he came with her (Marnye) father to the parent event and kept apologizing so no he’s definitely not in this list... Though she did seek revenge on him too which he wasn’t mad about and they actually kissed after it happened 🤣. Which I thought was hilarious because the idols were watching... Zayd, Creed, and Tristen were definitely jealous of Zack too.

Plus as I was saying Tristen, Zayd and Creed really didn’t care about what Marnye did to them but they did in a way to become upset but not hate her enough to seek revenge on her again... because you could clearly see that they knew they were no “Zayd and Creed” saw that they were both wrong for what they did... plus she didn’t do anything horribly to Tristen 🙄 I mean just messed up his academics... though that did hurt him.. I didn’t even see him apologize like Zack, Zayd and Creed did...


I also loved the fact that the prince “Windsor” came because he helped Marnye out a lot especially when it came to Harper's hair 🤣🤣🤣 literally cut her ponytail I was thinking they could’ve cut some more of Becky's and even Illeana or whatever that jealous hater name is..... I am hoping that Harper (Satan) and the Devil spawn (her friends) get what coming to them especially when it came to them wanting to hill Marnye and hurt her by “drowning her” then kidnapping her and trying to get John to rape her I was wishing they had that on record so that they could’ve gotten in trouble but I do wonder what “Windsor” done to when they thought he was late I do wonder if it will pop up about what he did in book three....... I’m just hoping for something good to happen that can sit Harper (Satan) and her Devil Spawn friends down or get rid of them from the school.... hopefully more people from the school disown them too.

P.S. I don’t know why I kept calling “Windsor” ..... “Winchester”🤣 I’m like he just going to have to be Winchester...


P.S.S. Let’s just hope that Harper (Satan) and her Devil Spawn (her friends) do something that their parents money can’t get them out of... because clearly, those administrators from their school are missing a lot of bullying going on smh... especially when Marnye almost drown by the devil and her clique... those kids are nothing but psychopaths....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...