Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review: Summer Love and Basketball: A Love In Bloom Novella

Summer Love and Basketball: A Love In Bloom Novella Summer Love and Basketball: A Love In Bloom Novella by Seven Steps
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It got a little better towards the end!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*Just a few spoilers here and there: not many**

Ugh... I'm between a three or a four-star when it comes to this book... I thought this book was going to similar to the others but different in a way...but it never had me wanting more...


I was kind of disappointed... Duke was kind of judgmental towards Indigo if you look at it. I was stupid of him to blame Indigo about what her "dad" did... clearly, his mom and dad don't get along, but their moms do. I felt like what Indy dad did was foul and was glad that Duke mom told on Indy parents about them being together. You could tell he wanted his wife (Alicia) to play rather than Janae. He probably didn't like Janae anyways. & played favoritism. He also seems bitter (Indy dad) unlike Alicia, who appears to want to be closer to her best friend... his is clearly my thoughts halfway through well since I read up to chapter six...

& so on......

I really don't want to finish this book, but I really wanted to know what will happen next... so I have to continue...because halfway through maybe chapter nine it ended up being more interesting..... even though; I still think that Duke mom didn't want Indy around because of her father. I was kind of wishing Alicia; Indy mom find that Robert guy and marry or date him cause clearly her dad is just ugh! I don't like that dude at all... Janae doesn't seem that bad though because she didn't try to bash or be mean or call Indy names as Indy dad did when it came to Duke. I wanted to smack fire out of his ***... because clearly, he had a stick so far up his *** that he doesn't know what to do with his uppity think he better than the lower class people/sticking his nose down to someone who's different than he...


But was glad that in the end, Duke mom got a coaching job because I was stating to myself it'll be awesome Janae was actually coaching other basketball players as she did with Indy and even her son..... not only that Indy and Duke got to be together for GOOD. But I bet 9/10 her dad is going to try to mess that up! Especially if there's a book coming about them again called:

Indy and Duke in Rose and the Radio Rival (Love in Bloom Book 2) coming Fall 2019.

P.S. I still want a book with Hayes, and see if he'll walk again, so I am hoping that one of the authors or a newer one will be willing to write on about him & it is good too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...