Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: The Trouble with You

The Trouble with You The Trouble with You by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was really good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There's a lot of spoilers throughout this review: so beware of the spoilers before reading; this if you plan to read...*******

I freaking knew I was right.., I knew Jason had a thing for Hailee best friend, Felicity... I know Hailee was in shock at the ending of this book; when she walked in on her step-brother and best friend having sex... since they hated one another throughout half the book up until what happened with Cameron on the football field. But; I think she shouldn't get mad since she is dating her step-brother best friend. Besides that I knew book two was going to be about Jase and Fee..., I can't wait to read it too; I am hoping she gets the demon out of him for GOOD!


But what I cannot figure out how Hailee didn't see anything but Cameron did even Asher seen the way both Jace and Flick looked at each other. Half the time I think Hailee was more concern with herself than her friend. Though; I think she could've asked and push more to ask Flick about what was up with her.


Even though whatever she was going through.... but what I didn't like was how Jace kept treating her, but I liked how she came back stronger and aimed back at him. I definitely didn't like what Cameron did to her at the pep rally and what had me gone was how she still liked him I'm like dang girl REALLY?

But at least Jace (hopefully; more likely) in his book his going to get that Lewis dude back especially that crap he done to his step-sister which was wrong, heck half the things he did wasn't horrible like Lewis and Cameron did if you look at it.... but at least both Jace and Hails stop the B.S. they had between them and Jace learn to like and deal with his sister since he clearly has a thing for his sister friend. Though; he kept his own friend from pushing things with his own step-sister. But at least, in the end, he accepted Cameron and Hailee being together. He clearly was a jealous kid and mad at his dad and her (Hailee) mom, which is understandable since it messed up there home; though from Cam point of view wasn't going good anyway. Though; I thought it was clearly stupid of Jace to hate Hailee since she didn't know the REAL meaning well no since she didn't know how his (Jace) dad and her mom actually met up until she overheard what Jace and Cameron was talking about... though I think she needed to stop popping up out of nowhere being nosey.


P.S. I want to know so bad what happened at Asher house and among other places where Jace and Flick were around each other and learn what he clearly said to her to make her so angry all the time... I hope it starts from the beginning and the up until the hotel they were in at NEW YORK.. but who knows how that story will go until it comes out... which I can't wait.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...