Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review: Falling for the Rich Boy

Falling for the Rich Boy Falling for the Rich Boy by Yesenia Vargas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay read.....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*****SPOILERS... JUST NOT THAT MANY***


I had to laugh at this girl in this book about how she said what kind of name is “Nolan” ... I’m like what kind of name is Dulce 🤣 I literally had to look up the pronunciation... & pronounce it like an Italian maybe it was Spanish or French hmm...

But the author mentioned “Hayes” in this book and stated that he was working in the back.... & the last I knew he was in the hospital... I so want to know about his recovery and want a book about him finding a girl... I’m hoping one of the authors end up writing one about him... and even one about Jeremy because I don’t remember reading one about him either.... then I realize he was the guy in the “Saving Haley” book...

Maybe these books are kind of between what happened since Jace was still there in Sterling Beach and not in Ryder Bay... but anyways I liked this book; you could tell that Nolan was one of the friendly rich people... I wasn’t sure about his mom; maybe Nolan and his dad sort of rub off on her because Dulce and her mom ended up staying in the guest house; not only that Nolan dad gave them a car (more so) Marie paid for it since she couldn’t take it for free. & even moved into the Montgomery rental house...

It’s good that there are actually nice people in the world and are down to help those in need. You could also tell that Dulce liked where she was at after she been there so long. Living in a small town can be very peaceful because there’s not much going on and there are also small businesses that you could easily walk to; it’s the same where I live... but only wish it was more businesses and a beach!


I also liked how Nolan came to the diner and helped Maria get the manager job; because he definitely wanted them to stay and Bob didn’t believe the lie that other person told... a lot of time there’s jealousy and people tin to ruin things for people, and that good/hardworking person end up with a bad rep.. but at least Dulce and her mom ended up staying and Dulce end up with actual friends and learning to surf...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...