Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Review: His Banana

His Banana His Banana by Penelope Bloom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

His banana 🍌

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are a few spoilers, in this review****

What I really didn’t like was the long chapters lately I been over that. But other than that I definitely enjoyed this book. I clearly didn’t think the banana was actually the “banana” 🍌 <<< that you eat 🤣.... which was mentioned in the description of the book...

But Bruce (I hate his name by the way) didn’t play when it came to his banana but he clearly only hired Natasha because he was attracted to her somehow and I did hope her brother would’ve gotten himself together but also hoping the author writes a book about him. “Maybe,” but I did like how Bruce helped both Natasha and her brother out... you could clearly tell that he had a thing for Natasha that he kept denying until what happened in the break room. That’s when he couldn’t resist her anymore. But what made him hurt more when finding out she’s a reporter which he thought she was the same as Valerie.

But she wasn’t the same both Natasha and Valerie are two different people Natasha was way better and didn’t care about who Bruce or his brother was nor did she wanted handouts or help from him as Valerie did.... which she uses her daughter as yo-yo to hurt Bruce but karma got Valerie good because for one she lost her daughter and gotten into trouble with what was founded in her home... it was that karma... got her because of what she did to Bruce by stealing from him “money” .... when you do someone good wrong bad always come for you...

Since she did that Bruce was the one came out strong, and he ended up with a woman who was right for him as well as Natasha getting a better job than what she had with that guy Hank... I also figure there wasn’t any corruption at William and Bruce business and then learning that it was all false was ridiculous, but at least something good came out of it...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...