Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Review: The Envy of Idols

The Envy of Idols The Envy of Idols by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not like the first two but it was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Not that many spoilers, but a few***


Ohhh I knew that Zayd liked Marnye when he first met her... When Tristan and Creed hated her he liked her. I figure I was right because for one he wasn’t really mean to her as the other idols were... he kept wanting to be around her... but that bet ruins everything that he could’ve had way before the third year (junior year) as American says.

Plus I don’t understand how Zack got a mark for what he did to Marnye in middle school, and Lizzie been getting by with the things she’s done.., which I don’t like at all.....

Oh lord if her sister anything like the well her smile reminds her of the filthy rich girls... I know that Marnye definitely wouldn’t want anything to do with her sister especially if she is anything like them horrible girls from her school!!

But about time Marnye had *** and with Creed first it good to have *** with someone who hasn’t had *** Just You... plus if she doesn’t do anything with Zayd, Tristan or Wind... then maybe she’ll pick between Zack and Creed but I hope she really doesn’t since four of the guys will get her when she only pick one... plus I don’t know if I trust Lizzie that much I’m with Miranda on that part about Lizzie especially when she’s in love with Tristan....


But nothing wrong with letting Tristan go since she does have four other guys; though I don’t think Tristan have a thing for Lizzie anymore but kinda fishy how she’s always around him 24/7.... so idk.... can’t wait to read the next book and hopefully they get rid of Harper (Satan) and her demon friends ... because they are clearly jealous of Marnye to sit and still come for her... but I wonder if someone else in that club (like Tristan, dad) has anything to do with them wanting to harm her too... hopefully book four comes to an end with a happy ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...