Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: Rebels, Love Letters, and The Secret Crush

Rebels, Love Letters, and The Secret Crush Rebels, Love Letters, and The Secret Crush by Seven Steps
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Not really that many spoilers since this was a short read•••^****


This book was way to short for my liking it could’ve been more to after they meet... I mean, jheeze... I know it’s a good book; and was interesting but DANG... smh !!! I wanted more.... but at least Peter got the girl and Wendy figured out who her secret admirer was... well her friends try to push him away clearly but at least she got her guy... though he was suspended for setting a fire in the chemistry lab 🧪 🧫 🔬.... that was priceless but, I was shocked that Wendy kicked him in the nuts and didn’t realize that was the guy she kicked I clearly wanted to know that too. But blehhh... I hope the other books to this series have at least 16-20 chapters... but If not at least I’ll reach my reading challenge goal if they are short as this one...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...