Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: Engaged to Mr. Right

Engaged to Mr. Right Engaged to Mr. Right by Lilian Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great read....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***splashing 💦 spoilers in this review; just a little bit, but not too much💧...•••

I was curious about this book since one of the other books was FREE. I was like why not start with book one before I start the free one. Mind you I don’t know which one it was; since I forgot lol...


But I thought this book was good, and his parents were kind of horrible-able plus I felt like he could’ve told his parents no on so many occasions but if he didn’t I believe that he and Naomi wouldn’t have ended up dating eventually.. even if it started off FAKE. So at least his parent done something good for their SON! Since he wanted Naomi anyways.

Though; I didn’t like how he accused Naomi of helping her father with the business deal. Like he was clearly an idiot to think she had something to do with it.. Especially when he came to her and ask her to be his FAKE fiancée and she ONLY agreed to his because of her mother condition... NOT her father; who she didn’t even know; she didn’t even know his name...


Until Max used his brain to figure out the truth by talking to her father Jerry.... and learning that nor Naomi or her father know each other... for one he didn’t know he had a daughter. She knew she had a dad but didn’t know who he was... Max only ended up hurting himself and her at the same time... but I was glad both Max and Naomi came to their senses and realize they wanted to be together and he ended up to the actual job he wanted... wasn’t working for his parents which didn’t make him happy... which coaching football players actually did.. at least this time he ended up marrying Naomi for real this time... though I kept thinking she was going to end up pregnant but that didn’t happen. Oh well...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...