Sunday, July 28, 2019

Review: Olivia and the Older Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance

Olivia and the Older Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance Olivia and the Older Boy: Young Adult Sweet Romance by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good book; I liked Olivia and Ben together.


https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

+****SPOILERS ALERT 🚨*******



I’m hoping there will be a book about Gabe’s brother Sidney. Since Olivia and Ben got one... now Sidney needs one too.

But I’m still stuck on the fact that the Nicole girl blames Olivia for them getting caught... when Nicole didn’t want to listen to Olivia when she asked her is she ready to go, which they would’ve been going to Olivia house. Smh; so right there should tell Olivia that Nicole wasn’t her friend, to begin with... I’m over here like real friend my ***. Clearly Ben and the girl was it Melina(or whatever her name is) probably better friends for Olivia than Nicole will ever be... plus I kept looking at this book sideways when it comes to Spencer too. Like maybe Melinda will end up with Sidney...


But anyways I really think the author did a good job with this book...it had my attention from beginning to end... though. Like to point out that both Olivia and Ben parents were full of it... especially Ben father and Olivia mom.. sometimes Norah... it’s like they thought that Ben was so wrong for her and always thinking that he was going to mess it up for her & she’ll go back downhill as she did before. & Ben dad acted like the job that he had wasn’t worth it... but look at that he became his own Entrepreneur... at least he proves his dad wrong!!!!

Plus he and Olivia proved everyone wrong... about them and who they are as a person! They both were made for one another too. Plus I wasn’t on the agreement of keeping things a secret about their relationship but then with that crap that happened at Ben party with Norah ... I was like I see why she wanted to keep things a secret...... and Ben agreed on some point of the book. It did get annoying how they kept looking at Olivia as a kid... I’m like sheesh she’s seventeen almost a senior what more do they want from that girl... it’s sucks learning that she’s bi-polar, but I felt like it was her not talking her medication that had her action a certain way...


But it what happened between Norah, her (Olivia) and Ben which led her to cut herself. Clearly, it wasn’t Ben fault, but there’s “**cough*** Norah and family + friends because they clearly didn’t have any faith in Ben and how he felt until after what happened with Olivia... I’m like now they have a change of heart and can actually see what everybody else that knew both of them was dating saw.... at least in the end they ended up happy, and their family was happy with how Olivia was and her progress...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...