Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: Beauty and the Beach

Beauty and the Beach Beauty and the Beach by Kayla Tirrell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beauty and the beach... = ❤️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are a few spoilers throughout****

This book was actually good though; I will point out I didn’t want to read it at first because I thought it would’ve been boring or not interesting due to the description. But it turns out it was actually interesting.

I understood why Rose was upset, but she should’ve known that Adam didn’t post that picture. Since he clearly wasn’t on social media... which she finally figured out, since she knew he didn’t have one when she looked for him on the first day they met.

Not only that his neighbor Giselle is one horrible jealous person... she mad at Rose because of the popularity she had, and because she ignored her. SMH. Talk about being bitter... and a hater.... plus I thought she was clearly one weird girl for one she seems creepy because she followed and stalked Adam like all the time... since she had a major crush on him... & I doubted he would’ve wanted to date someone like that. Plus Rose was never mean to him even before she ended up with Melanoma, which is skin cancer.

I also understood why Adam ran and pushed her away because he was scared, but at least he talked with his mom helped him figure out what he wanted. Not only that Rose talk with Jeremy also help her situation; I agree that I believe that she should’ve in-brace who she became after her cancer scare... even if she has scared... & with the help of Adam, he was the one to show her that she was still beautiful since she was definitely insecure. It always takes that one person to show you no matter how you look or how many scares, bruises, or whatever on your body, you are still beautiful. It was meant for Rose to meet Adam because he showed her how to be her real self instead of hiding behind the rich girl phase...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...