Thursday, July 25, 2019

Review: Her Cherry

Her Cherry Her Cherry by Penelope Bloom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Her Cherry 🍒🥧

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

******MANY SPOILERS THROUGHOUT*****


Okay... I’m going just to point out... I laugh a lot throughout this book. It was way better than book one with William twin brother “Bruce” because clearly, that book was kind of a drag, though it was good too... it just this one with his brother William was just better.

Maybe it’s because William was more of the goof, and Bruce was just dry as the Desert ... I liked how he stole those flowers, among other things that crap was hilarious and bad enough he kept the items that he had stolen from people... 🤣 it’s funny, but I can’t stand a thief even though William is a “kleptomania.” But still... at least his brother loves him still even if he stole his socks among other things...

Plus Hailey grandma was hilarious, and it was funny how she kept coming for William and told Bruce she liked him better. Not only that I was waiting for William to tell his parents off and cut them off entirely but it never mentioned him seeing his parents again... though I already know he’s not going to deal with them or Zoey anymore after what they pull with Hailey because he already said he was cutting them off if they pulled some stupid crap when it came to Hailey.... I was glad that he finally got rid of them because clearly they didn’t love him only wanted him for his money and use whatever money he gives them on stupid crap... I was glad he finally realize that... because clearly, Bruce realizes what type of parents they both have.., it took William to meet Hailey to realize that...


But I am going to say this she got William back good when it came to that cherry 🍒 pie 🥧... especially when she said: “You wanted my fucking cherry so bad? Here it is, dickweed!" Then hit I’m in the face so hard that she with it and give him a black eye not only that when she did it, he (William) tipped back in his chair like it was slow motion while the pie flipped once more to land in his lap. His feet went flying up in the air as his chair toppled backward. 🤣🤣 Talk about a cherry pie 🍒🥧 to the face 🤣🤣.. only cherry pie I can remember is from “LIFE” & I bet that pie was hot too.

But at least he apologizes in the end... but she kind of forgave him too easily in my opinion. But hey at least he got his girl back after his parent ruin things for him making him believe she was a gold digger when clearly he was an idiot... because half the time she was pushing him away, and I mean she given him her virginity then pull that crap the next day.., I was like yup you deserve that pie and begging her back little fool!!! But at least it was happy ending though she lost her apartment and shop.. at least she had William in the end along with her friends...


P.S. I am trying to figure out where’s a book with Candice in it... I know there’s one with Ryan that I am definitely ready to read because I want to know who the girl (Emily) is... who has a crush on... and what type of business he is going to have to be a business owner since he doesn’t work for Cherry I mean Hailey anymore...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...