Saturday, July 6, 2019

Review: His Touch

His Touch His Touch by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***There's a few spoilers here and there**


I’m going to say this for one I already knew what was going down, even before Eli did or maybe when he did...Because for one, when I was reading book two... Maggie father told Alice she looked beautiful he definitely was checking her out and staying claim to what he knew belonged to him... then when she walks in the kitchen or was it the living room? I forgot, but when she walked in when Eli and Maggie walked into the kitchen to meet her, her face was flush...


Not only that when she was sitting in the chair, and Thomas (Maggie dad) was squatting down between Alice's legs... you could tell something was up, even when Alice states that her mom boyfriend hit her in the head... I had a feeling something was up with them. For one Alice was acting so weird, then with her throwing up when Maggie walked in to check on her... clearly Maggie didn’t see any signs of pregnancy...when everyone knows that’s one of the symptoms of a pregnancy... bad enough Alice was acting weird when Thomas disappeared literally crying more than Maggie but Maggie didn’t see it she was to blinded by Eli 🤣.... then after she got Eli back she halfway care and was wondering what was going on with Alice... I think Eli knew all along; minus the baby especially when Thomas came back and found out Alice disappeared...


But at least in the end; Maggie accepted Alice being with her dad, and giving more a brother and two more brothers, but also making Thomas a granddad and giving Eli a family that he always wanted...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...