Saturday, July 6, 2019

Review: Her Touch

Her Touch Her Touch by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Spoilers throughout ***

I really liked this book; it was so good. I liked the fact that her dad agreed on Maggie and Eli being together... but for one I am like he's not going to say anything for one he banging her best friend. It was so many signs there that both Eli (maybe he saw it) and Maggie missed... She was so focused on Eli most of the time... I figure that her dad seen how they looked at each other. But I also glad that he wasn't like 30 or older.. when I realize he was twenty-five I am like yasss. Though she has a young daddy which he is like in his thirties ...

I felt that Eli was definitely good for Maggie; way better than Nick... who was trying to sexual assault Maggie the way you look at it... but was glad that Eli gave Nick the beat down that was needed... also, that lady the teacher, was so jealous of Maggie because she had Eli's heart and Eli wasn't paying Rose any mind... I agreed with Maggie about Rose last name, which is "Petty" because that lady was definitely petty and trying to ruin things for both Eli and Maggie...


But at least the principal didn't do anything about it, and Maggie was already eighteen years old at the time of her going to the office to talk to about some stupid crap.... but In the end, Maggie got her dad back who disappeared and she also gotten Eli and marriage and baby...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...