Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: Face of the Wave

Face of the Wave Face of the Wave by Jordan Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She definitely faced the wave with the help of Jed (awesomeness)

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just a few spoilers going throughout this review*****


I already knew this book was going to be good because for one... the way it started off... I like how it was Jed, aka Jeremiah was the that helped Skylar get her memories back, and he was actually the one to take his time with her and help her get her memories back. Though she ended up getting them entirely at the police station...when Jed ended up going in for something that he didn’t commit...

Like I already knew that wasn’t going to stick because everybody that knew Jed I mean even those in the hospital should’ve known what type of person Jed was. Also, he brought the good out of Skylar though what happened to her also did too...

But before her memory came back... I assume that Craig was the one that raped her or maybe it was that kid Wyatt but the thing I was like nah.., it wasn’t him then somewhere in the book..... I kind of figured it was either Craig or his dad... which now I remember was when she stated that Craig dad took her home; well more so her cousin Aiden mentioned that detail...


I do wonder if Craig dad always was watching her one the DL... I mean you could never know... because clearly that something he always wanted to do... I mean he was disgusting and evil; because she more likely underage if she wasn’t 18 yet since it didn’t mention her age though she was a senior going into her last year. Not only that she was his son girlfriend at the time... I was glad that people ended up believing her in the end though it took her father a while to believe her...


Clearly rich people are some idiots because they always assume that just because someone is NICE they wouldn’t do anything to hurt; harm or destroy someone.., whereas someone who’s don’t have the money as a rich person he like heck yeah so and so did this you can’t believe what they say.. they could be lying while she’s telling the truth. Clearly Jed and even Harley believe her.., I wish Harley would’ve ended up stating she gotten raped too but if not I do hope her ex-boyfriend did get into trouble if he had done it again once he moved...


But at least end the end her parents accepted that Jed was an awesome guy.., I like how she didn’t care about his weight size when he clearly was insecure about how much he weight... though I believe that he could’ve exercise by walking long walks, jogging or doing some type of exercises may be in the gym. If he was that concern about his weight... but I think that with him being with Skylar I think he will eventually accept that he a big guy and love the size that he is... just as his friends and Sky does. Clearly, he’s her teddy bear 🧸♥️❤️💚🖤

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...