Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: Riptide

Riptide Riptide by Jordan Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So good


https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***** There's spoilers kind of in this review***


Ughhhh!


This book was so good; gosh, I am disappointed because I wanted more from this book. But also glad it came from a guy perspective instead of only girls perspective... it's good to learn and read about the guy point of view... this story was so good; that literally read it in one day TBH!

It was sad what happened to Hayes... I was like dang Hayes... I hope that he actually can walk again and not be paralyzed... I do think that Jace is going to do good in Ryder Bay... I don't think he's going to be doing that crazy crap he was doing in Sterling Beach... because he was too reckless... I did felt like he could've told Issac and Vic no when it was there idea in the first place... the sucky part about what happened the one who didn't want to do it "Hayes" ended up hurt badly... & Jace gotten sent away; which could've been avoided if he could've listened to Hayes about not doing that crazy crap...


I guess his parent got fed up and made a good decision with shipping him away. I do hope he realizes that his mom and Tony actually do care and Tony is a way better man and father his actual dad is... but with him thinking his mom didn't care about him did affect him which I think he could've talked to her about his feelings and what she was doing was hurting him ... but instead, he ran away and gotten into more trouble...


Besides that UGHHHH I want to read "Wipe Out" like it said it's coming out in July 2019 but what date? I need to know because I want to know what's going to happen when he meets his computer texting buddy ......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...