Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: Saving Hadley

Saving Hadley Saving Hadley by Amy Sparling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Short but good.....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Not many spoilers; but a few****

When Hadley stated, “The next time I talk to my cousin, I will have to thank her for throwing the party that ruined my life and then somehow brought about the events that saved it.” If you look at it, her cousin did save her life... by letting her go somewhere where she is welcome and loved by a family member and others...

Living with her father wasn’t good for Hadley; for one her dad treated her like crap and let his bean head wife talk crap about his daughter while he treats his step-daughter like she’s the QUEEN OF ENGLAND... I was hoping that she ends up staying in “Sterling Beach” and go to a different school; because for one Jeremy didn’t care about that video and thought her ex was a turd ... which he is... he definitely didn’t deserve Hadley... her sister is to stick up the axx... both her mother got a stick up their axx.... and I wanted to slap her dad back to the time before his stepmom maybe he was a better father before that horrible lady and her stinky daughter. You could tell that her grandpa didn’t like his own son wife and step-daughter.... but at least Hadley was happy in the end she ended up with an awesome boyfriend and a better life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...