Thursday, July 4, 2019

Review: Making Up

Making Up Making Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Little bit of spoilers here and there***

I was given this ARC for an honest review as a blogger. So with that being said... I so enjoyed this book; I wasn’t disappointed at all or wanted to stop reading or got bored...I did felt bad for Griffin because for one he couldn’t catch a break with that crap with Imogen I hope that’s how you spell her name since I refuse to go back and see; since she’s not as important... so with that being said... I was glad that Cosy forgave him for that stupidity that happened with his ex-fiancée... I also figure that her sister didn’t mess around with Griffin... but I did crack up when learning it was her sister that took his money and credit card... she assume he didn’t know, but he did know about his money missing🤣 the only person I know is stupid when money is missing is one of my family members boyfriend...


But I was so rooting for both Cosy, and Griffin for one Cosy was hilarious and didn’t take any crap from one even Griffin... plus his brothers were hilarious when it came to him at his office... Cosy was so much better for him because for one Armstrong is a turd ugh and so his Imogen like how can you bang you, cousin fiancée, just because his brother bang your ex-fiancée that you cheated on at your wedding. For one, he didn’t deserve Amalie, but he definitely deserves Imogen ... unlike She thinking she was going to get Griffin back with her dusty self...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...