Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: Teardrop Shot: A Friends to Lovers Sports Romance

Teardrop Shot: A Friends to Lovers Sports Romance Teardrop Shot: A Friends to Lovers Sports Romance by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A pretty good book at least I see what teardrop shot came from

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just a few spoilers throughout this Review ***

I died at the end; because she had me weak she literally asked them one of her questions after she had her baby like really girl... 🤣 but I like their daughter name “Echo” it’s cute, plus naming her after Reese brother was also a good thing, he would always remain in his brother's heart. I think Roman would’ve liked that and understood...


But with that being said... I want to point out I REALLY wanted to read this book. But was like lord Fifty chapters then realize fifty-three plus an epilogue... I was like dang this too much. But was glad that each chapter was short & that I definitely enjoyed this book and it only took me two days to actually finish this book since I started kind of yesterday-ish or maybe that day before I forgot but don’t really care because.....


Reese was made for Charlie... he was one of the people made her human again and made her talk about Damien so that she can actually heal and have feelings where she can actually talk about what she was going through, and why she was going through it... by getting help even from friends, Reese (mostly) and her therapist.... she also was good for Reese I liked how he didn’t care about her crazy weirdness and anger her weird questions when no one else actually would. That’s that a guy you want when he answer your questions even if they are clearly essential or dumb...


What I didn’t like was Stan and Reese coach who tried to push Charlie away..., but was glad that Reese wasn’t having that he knew how he felt... and had to tell both Stan how it was... but I was glad that Stan stop being a crap pot to Charlie when he finally realizes that Charlie wasn’t going anywhere and she was actually good for Reese, and was there for him as he was for her... they both help each other in the end, I was glad that she realized that she could care and love Reese... she just needed that closure and she got it when she saw Damien...... though it was sad that he died at least he died happy, and is in peace now!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...