Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Review: Sure Thing

Sure Thing Sure Thing by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Violet was definitely a ‘sure thing’

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*•^•*• There's a bunch of written spoilers in this review, so beware before actually reading, something you may want to read this story.•*•+*•

I wanted to read this book before I read book two which is plan b.... though; I'm just learning that book two is about Violet twin sister Daisy... I actually wanted well was hoping Daisy gets herself a story... I can't wait to read it too.

But back to Violet and Jennings..... I understood why Violet lied, but the lies can be so hard to keep up especially when meeting someone and he thinks you are your sister because she was pretending to be "Daisy".... then had the driver come to her and the guy giving her a note from his daughter. That could be hard to go by... I also understood why she didn't want Jennings to call her Daisy that would've been wrong on so many levels because she wasn't technically Daisy but Violet.


Though; you look at it both Jennings and Violet was lying, and Jennings only found out the truth because of Canon doing a lot more digging the Rhys and Jennings did... to find out that Violet was actually a twin and her sister was actually Daisy, and she wasn't Daisy... it's a good thing she went to London and he went home to get his women because she clearly thought he left her in the dust like Mark did << I hope that that's that dude name of not oh well... but she thought he did her as Mark did... but in reality he didn't he only left because of what he thought he saw when it came to George going into her room...

At least, in the end, he got every cleared up and she finally learning what job he had and he finding out who she really was...because that lying was a bust.... and trying even for me... having to read it... at first I didn't want to finish this book... but then I'm like I bought this book it'll be a waste if I don't finish this book... knowing I'm a want to read book 2 "plan b" with Violet sister... then when I go into plan b I knew I would want to know who Violet is and her story .... I'm actually glad I finish this book. At least it was good... though the British slang was sooo confusing and I didn't understand half the crap that was said in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...