Thursday, January 2, 2020

Review: 27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart

27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart 27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart by Shari L. Tapscott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

27 ways to win Kyles heart ❤️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

There may be a few spoilers but more likely fewer spoilers...


Okay. I want to start off saying that I enjoyed this book, but thought that Kaylee could've told Kyle how she felt about him way back in high school even before Ava popped up or after. Also, it was funny Ava thought that she had it made and though that Chad was a good guy more so better than Kyle. When reality, she left Kyle for a man who beats on women, how wack is that. When Ava came back, she thought she might have something again. But Kaylee was the one who Kyle wanted after her brother Heath spilled the beans about how she liked him forever and loved it him.

I was glad in the end; that Kyle stopped playing games with Kaylee's feelings and did something about it. But he did something right after he saw her with that guy "Issac" she meet from speed dating!

In the end, at least this time, the girl he was in love with finally did say "Yes" when he proposed. Unlike Ava did.... which led to embarrassment. But I doubt anyone of his friends, family, or co-workers cared for Ava that much as they did for Kaylee...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...