Saturday, January 11, 2020

Review: A Favor for a Favor

A Favor for a Favor A Favor for a Favor by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***There's a possibility that there will be a lot of spoilers in my review***
https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

I got to read this book before it comes out...

“A Favor For A Favor by Helena Hunting” comes out on January 28th.

I’m well. I was excited to get to read this book a bit early, and I wasn’t disappointed at all...

I got this book as an ARC from NetGalley. So I will be writing my honest review and my thoughts on this book (mostly the characters).

So with that being said... I say that I couldn’t stand her ex-boyfriend Joey... he was such a lame. I was still waiting on her to get her money back from him... but that never happened. & also; he got karma dead-@$$ in his lap... because of what he did to Stevie when he cheated on her birthday. The Aly and AJ song - Potential Breakup Song” kept popping in my head for some reason.

I didn’t like the fact that Bishop was mean to her but also understood how he thought RJ was cheating on his wife.. but common sense would’ve told him something wasn’t right and why was she still there and flirting with him lol!!! Also, RJ was mean to Bishop, even Alex, and his teammates, especially when everyone thought he was an f^€£ up from the stop. Because his mouth always got him in trouble. But even his brother knew that he cared for Stevie when he (Bishop)was in denial of his feeling for her his best friend (King) also caught on to how he felt.

I was glad in the end that RJ stopped being an @$$ towards Bishop and understood and learned that both Bishop and Stevie cared about one another. They more than liked each other they loved one another.

Also, Joey was still a @$$hat when he popped up during the time she went swimming. I was glad when she finally told him off... but man I died when she mentioned what she mentioned about his feet. 🤣... about them being hairy. Gosh, I was like how in the world did she ever date that man yuck. No way I could date somebody with hairy feet; I can’t even deal with hairy chest yuck... I guess she did ONLY date him to feel needed or whatever. When her father died.

Besides all of that and both of them, Bishop and Stevie ended up happy. I was glad that his brother Nolan actually considered his life more and turned everything around. After his talk with Stevie, I think that’s what he needed. Most of the time, your family would listen to an outsider more than they do you... even though some don’t listen to either. I was glad he did... not only that he found love too; he Stevie friend Pattie... I thought that was cute.

Before I end this review. I am going to say this...

***I can’t wait for “A Secret for A Secret” to read King's story cause that kid and his freaking milk gets me every time. I also think he’s going to change a lot after whatever he finds out that wasn’t good to be true. With his situations, I believe that Jessica cheated on him, tbh, and I can’t wait for that book to come out, and he finds love. Not only that, I already Bishop going to give him hell 🤣... just because of what King agreed to and said when Bishop and RJ had that fight by the dumpsters lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...