Saturday, January 18, 2020

Review: Dating: One on One: Eastridge Heights Basketball Book 1

Dating: One on One: Eastridge Heights Basketball Book 1 Dating: One on One: Eastridge Heights Basketball Book 1 by Stephanie Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dating one on one = to basketball 🏀 honestly.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

••Not many spoilers but there's a few***

I’m still stuck on the fact... if I read a book about a tall girl... the author makes it seem like the girl can never find clothing or shoes. 🤣 Like the lies that be in this book... because real life there are clothing for women/girls who’s 5’9 to 5’11 even 6 feet and up women. Half the time, guys love tall females. Plus, most tall women wear men and women shoes tf! Lol!!! I roll my eyes at stuff like this. But do enjoy that I’m reading a book about a tall female. Because half the time I read a book with a female who’s 5’ foot something! 🥱🙄... 9/10 they are complaining 🤣🤣🤣.... mostly about skinny women/girls... but hey this book good though!!!

When reading this book I think half the guys pick at her about her height might have a crush, but scared to ask her out, so they say mean things. Since; they may be scared of her twin, Luck might think if they ask her out!!!! Heck, Drew doesn’t give two flying sheep about her height; he in love with her long legs 🤣 and happy he doesn’t have to pick her up! Lol!

You could tell that Drew aka Andrew (real name) parents are full of it and I understood why he didn’t want Piper to meet his family (parents) I think he felt at least he met Kitty aka Mary (real name).. that was enough until his ex Blair popped up and ruined things. But at least Noah understood and let Piper go with him (Drew) and let him explain his side of the story because I came to realize Piper to jump the gun before... before thinking anything through. She will run instead of talking.

Also, I knew that Jack was a piece of crap.. and was going to come back for her after everybody left. I had a feeling the same thing that happened with those other girls would happen to Piper... they said it was easy to get her. But the only reason that happened was that she left her phone. If she didn’t, they wouldn’t have kidnapped her. I was glad that Luke had a tracker that he could track where his twin was at... that’s a reason why I keep mines on because you never know what will happen... and also you can lose your phone and find it by a tracker...

But in the end, I was glad things turn out good for both of them. Drew ended up playing basketball for the high school team.. (though it was shocking that he was a basketball star), and he finally admitted his feelings for Piper and stopped pushing his feelings away from her...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...