Sunday, January 5, 2020

Review: Kissing the Enemy: A Sweet YA Boarding School Christmas Romance

Kissing the Enemy: A Sweet YA Boarding School Christmas Romance Kissing the Enemy: A Sweet YA Boarding School Christmas Romance by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

He wasn’t really her enemy

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Not that many spoilers; just a few***

Before I even get started on reading, wait for no lol! Before I even get started on this review, I am going to mention something about Dakota...


I’ve wanted a book with Dakota and Alana.. okay, I got it with Alana. Now I am waiting for the author to write this book about Dakota and some mystery guy. I do wonder if it’s one of Nash’s friends. Who knows... I am going to be checking none stop for that next book too lol.

But anyway, back to Alana story... I liked that Beckett wasn’t taking no for an answer when it came to his feelings for Alana. He proved her wrong when it came to her family, not liking him (well more so her Abuela)...

He proved a lot to her by coming to Europe and transferring to Kiss... that is what I liked. A lot of people need guys like that... but she was annoying in Europe though; because she was a downer just because he wasn’t there with her. I think her friends dealt with their boyfriends, not being there with them all the time...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...