Friday, January 17, 2020

Review: Kiss Me Again

Kiss Me Again Kiss Me Again by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There's a possibility there will be a few spoilers.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Okay, not much I could say. About this book even after I read it. This review may end up being short since I don't have much to say about it.

Only thing I am going to say that... I am glad that both Ethan and Ava finally got together. Because in both her best friend's books Reagan and Halley. She had feelings for her brother Leo's best friend, Ethan. & turns out her brother Leo knew that they both had feelings for each other.

Not only did he lied about him having a two-bedroom apartment (which he stated he had a one-bedroom) that where I'm getting to... he lied about the two-bedroom apartment he had was a one-bedroom so that he could set up Ethan In Ava apartment. Not only that I don't understand how Ethan couldn't realize that Leo knew he liked her when he told him during the text messages between him and his best friend about stealing Ava socks. I guess he was in so much of a denial that he didn't see that truth there.

Until Ava went on that date with Butler and Ethan, turn out to be so jealous that he finally admitted to his best friend Leo about his feeling for his (Leo) sister Ava... I was glad when that happened because I was tired of there games and that tug a war that they were having...

At least it turned out to be a happy ending!!!!

btw: I'm wondering if Ava's brother Leo going to have a book. Idk why I keep thinking he was going to end up with that girl who passed out at Ava's job!!! & had to go to the hospital...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...