Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Review: Dating: On the Rebound: Eastridge Heights Basketball Players Book 2

Dating: On the Rebound: Eastridge Heights Basketball Players Book 2 Dating: On the Rebound: Eastridge Heights Basketball Players Book 2 by Stephanie Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t think it was really a rebound; but since he broke it off with Trina. It seems that way!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Not sure about spoilers in this review; but it might be a few***

Okay! I enjoyed this story... I have also been waiting on this story since I started the first book with Noah's two best friends, Drew and Piper. Since I saw how she (Tierney) acted towards Noah when she learned they were lab parents in the book "Dating: One on One," then learning why she acted that way in this one with her in Noah... I see why; because she liked him a lot. He cared; about her once he got to know her and been around her for a while... since they were lab partners to working on homecoming together.

I could tell people kept putting those two together. Plus, his family liked Tierney's. She was way better than Trina ever were for Noah. You could tell Trina wasn't right in the head from how she treated Noah to what she did to Tierney. I was glad when Noah finally told his dad what happened to make a bullying hotline that will help other students, not only that used Lizzy's name as the hotline. I really liked that. That is one thing; I never understood why people wait until something bad happened for them to do something. Like with Piper, people knew she was bullied, and with Tierney, people knew she was bullied up until Lizzy took her life, and Piper got kidnapped those guys, and that girl didn't get repercussions for there actions.

In the end, I was glad that Tierney realized she couldn't run from her feelings for Noah, and that it wasn't his fault when it came to what Trina did. All that was on Trina... after all that happened at the dance, it seemed like Trina left them alone too, which is a good thing!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...