Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review: The Accidental Girlfriend

The Accidental Girlfriend The Accidental Girlfriend by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*•Spoilers.. splash 💦 here and there*•

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Half the time, I don’t realize I am reading Emma Hart's books. Lol! I pick a book I’m interested in. & so far, when I do read her books, I am never disappointed, and I am waiting on her next book to come out.

But before I start on this review. I want a book with Mason's sister Kristy and his best friend, Trevor. I think they got a thing for each other on the DL. I’m just saying!

Plus, I think what his (Mason) sister Kristy did was wrong but was a smart move. Because it did show his ex-girlfriend that he moved on even if their (Mason + Lauren) relationship started FAKE. They didn’t admit their feelings for each other until after the fact (when Claudia; told his mom about what happen) well more they did tell their best friends their feelings about one another.

But what made me laugh was Claudia thought for sure she was going to get Mason back but got fool because she didn’t do anything to affect Lauren and Mason's relationship. She wanted something that wasn’t hers anymore. She threw him away for someone who had more than him. What she didn’t realize was that the grass wasn’t greener on the other side. But she also didn’t want Mason happy with anyone else; since like he (Mason) stared if she can’t have him anybody can’t) but ended up looking like a fool because Lauren still ended up with him and they both made each other happy. Plus, she got along with his family. When your family like a person you know you found somebody good! Not only that, his family and even his annoying neighbor hated Claudia 🤣..... I’m just glad that they finally got into a REAL relationship after Mason admitted his feelings for Lauren. & Lauren was finally admitting to him after he told her she does feel the same as he does...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...