Friday, January 24, 2020

Review: Misadventures with a Master: A Misadventures Novella

Misadventures with a Master: A Misadventures Novella Misadventures with a Master: A Misadventures Novella by Meredith Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**/Spoilers**\ are in this review, but it's not that many!!!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Ahh finally got around to reading this book. I am not... no, I wasn't disappointed in this book. I also glad that it didn't take me long to finish this book. I liked the story even though it was short. I was glad of that. Plus, that gay Lennox was horrible; the nerve of him to track Demitri and his sister (especially) his sister every move. Since; he raped her. Plus he had the nerve to say he cared and liked her., I had to make a face...

Because he almost raped Katherine... I was glad when Ronan rush into that room like a knight with Demitri behind him... I was praying for Demitri to hurry up and come just, so Katherine doesn't get raped. That's one thing I had when reading books "a woman getting raped or a child" I can't take that... my heart can't since I am not a fan. I couldn't even write a book like that...

But end the end, Lennox got taken away. I hope In the book with Ronan and Adriana let's say I pray that Lennox doesn't pop up in there story... because he should've died.

P.S. I do hope that Demitri's sister Adriana gets her own story since I want to know what's going on with her and Ronan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...