Thursday, January 23, 2020

Review: Faking It

Faking It Faking It by Madeleine Labitan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? Not so much probably will be a few! Though!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Okay! This book was really good. I wasn't even disappointed at all with this book. I finished it in two days. I was glad that it was good enough to finish that fast!

I thought Grayson probably liked Indie to begin with even though he was dodging her request to fake date her. He finally gave in when they both saw Brad with Daphne...

In the end, I also knew that they both would've fallen for each other, and Brad only acted on his feelings towards Indie again because he saw her with someone new "Grayson" who he was jealous of and hated. Well, they both hated each other.

Plus, Brad, to me, only broken up with Indie because he probably thought Daphne had something better. But at least he realizes that he wasn't getting Indie back and push things with Daphne. And Indie finally realizes that Grayson did like her, and they fix that half-broken relationship.

P.S. But I can say I am waiting on the next book to this series. I know it's going to be about Indie's best friend, aka Grayson sister Allie and Gray's best friend Duane... the book called "Risking It"... I think so I'm going to be on the lookout for that one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...