Thursday, January 9, 2020

Review: If I Were a Rich Girl

If I Were a Rich Girl If I Were a Rich Girl by Sherri Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good!!!!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

*** There are a few spoilers in this review**

Sooo, okay, this book was good. I would've finished this book yesterday, but I had other important things to do. I am glad I finally finished because after a while I get tired lol. But the book was good; I didn't know if I'll finish it until I started!

I wouldn't say I liked the fact that Rinidi had to pretend to be someone else for her to make friends. I think if she would've been herself from the beginning, she would've still had friends. She probably would've gotten Tyler or maybe even had a crush on him.... though; he probably wouldn't have talked to her.

But I do understand that she had to do what she had to do. With trying to fit in because she felt like she would've been BULLIED for being a charity case (poor girl) if she didn't lie about how she was rich and the granddaughter of Andrea's mom....

I was also glad; that Megan got the stick from up her behind because, for one, she was jealous of Rinidi and was stupid for sitting and starving herself to please Lizzie even Rinidi kind of did that too by not eating what she wanted.

No way could I do that..... but at least they all came around to be here still (Rindi) friend even after the lies she told had come out in the open. She also changes Cooper too; from being a womanizer and Megan finally got the guy and she sort of change Megan for the better, even Lizzie...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...