Monday, January 13, 2020

Review: 10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex: A 27 Ways Novella

10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex: A 27 Ways Novella 10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex: A 27 Ways Novella by Shari L. Tapscott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good Read!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Maybe a possibility of a few spoilers***

I liked this book. It turned out pretty good. Though I got a little bored!!!

I liked how Issac still cared but was showing Georgia, like regardless of what happened when we were younger. I still love you, and I knew you weren’t ready.

Yes, I agree with Georgia. It’s surprising that Isaac never dislikes or hated her. But I felt like she could’ve at least called him way before ten years happened. I don’t think that Issac shouldn’t call her since she was the one that broke up with him...

But at least, in the end, they both work things out he got this marriage proposal accepted and not denied... and he got his girl back. & she Georgia realize that she still had feelings for Issac... she only got back with him with the help of her mother..... which in the end work...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...