Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Review: Boys with Toys 3

Boys with Toys 3 Boys with Toys 3 by Sky McCoy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t understand how it’s name boys with Toys

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

**spoilers*** throughout this review***

When I first started this book, I was confused because I didn’t understand the book, nor did it relate to the description. But once I was halfway through, I got an understanding; because Taylor and Payton have flashbacks of how they meet. I thought for sure it was going to be base on Taylor's friend Max... I was like what in the world.

But I glad it turned out better than my confused mind could handle when I first started. I could tell that Payton had a lot of jealousy with him. When it came to Taylor, you could tell by how he acted when it came to Dylan. I was glad that Payton did leave. Because it showed Taylor that he cared more about Payton and his feeling not only that he didn’t have any feelings there for Dylan anymore.... since he felt some type of way about Dylan during Max and Jamie's wedding. Not only that. I felt like Dylan was a petty man; he was aiming to get Taylor back, not only that he wanted Taylor to cheat on Payton. I was glad that he didn’t, especially when Taylor woke up at Dylan’s house after getting drunk at that LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 night club.

Half the time, I felt like Dylan was following Taylor. But I was also glad that Payton told his mom that he was gay and was married to a man. She not only learned about him being gay... she also met his husband Taylor when Taylor finally went to find him. But what got me was how Payton saw Taylor at the club with Jay. He got jealous. I was like ain’t he in the club with Elliott? He was ridiculous on that part because they both were living with men who they weren’t doing anything with, smh!

I also thought that maybe Payton was gay but didn’t know it until he met Taylor. Because no way someone would date some girl or gay then dates the same gender as them. Unless that is what they wanted, but I was glad in the end, Taylor got his husband back and decided to go to counseling to work on themselves and their marriage.


But after reading this, I want a book with Elliot and Jay. Plus, will Taylor adopt Jay? I hope so!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...