Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Review: Accidentally Perfect

Accidentally Perfect Accidentally Perfect by Elizabeth Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Perfect together since Mason was taking to dang long ugh!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

•Spoilers? Ehhhh.. probably not that much!!!

So okay! I will say this I could tell that both Piper and Roman liked well more so were falling for one another since they were always together and getting to know each other. Their feelings got worse when they had *** with each other.

Plus, he (Roman) didn’t push Piper away like he did most girls. Even before they started hanging out, he always watched Piper. The same way that Mason did, but the way I saw it Roman had bigger ba//s than Mason ever did. Because Mason got the stick out of his a$$ when he saw that Roman was paying attention to Piper and was checking her out... so he had to claim what he thought was his, which she (Piper) wasn’t since she was Roman’s since the holidays.

Not only that, Roman kept pushing his feelings away and denying how he felt towards Piper since he figures he wasn’t worth anything! I was annoyed by that but understood because if you feel that way and people keep saying that, that is what you’ll always assume about yourself. Especially since he was a known trouble maker anyway. But you look at it. He was different when it came to Piper and Maddy (his niece).

I was glad when Piper finally broke it off with Mason because that relationship wasn’t going anywhere for either of them. Since she was in LOVE with Roman and he was with her. I also was glad when he FINALLY understood his feelings and admitted to her at the end of the book about he wanted an actual relationship with her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...