Friday, January 31, 2020

Review: Kiss and Make Up: A Bayfield High Romance Book 2

Kiss and Make Up: A Bayfield High Romance Book 2 Kiss and Make Up: A Bayfield High Romance Book 2 by Madeleine Labitan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was a kiss to make up

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Just a few spoilers; not many**

All I could say at the end of this book. Was about time that they got back together. I understood why Madison didn’t take him back, I mean who would after your boyfriend sit and believe a rumor rather than you. But at least she knew she still had feelings for him and he had it for her.

You could tell he wasn’t thinking about no Kara wait for no Carla... 🤣... forgot that girl's name. I was glad Lexi told her off she wasn’t any friend of Madison. Her real friends are Amanda and Lexi, and even Kenzie. I remember Sean and Kenzie from the book truth or dare. though it has been a while since I read that book.

I liked the fact that they were in on (helping) Adam get Madison back. I was glad too; since he knew he was wrong for jumping to the wrong conclusions about a KISS! Even their family knew that they were meant to be. Because to me, Adam's mom set that whole thing up for Madison to babysit Peaches, even though Peaches probably had something to do with that set up too even though she’s a four year old. She was smart since she knew that Adam and Madison were broken up, and she (Maddy) never came over after their (Maddy + Adam) break up! But at least something good came out of it they got back together!!!

P.S. Oh, besides that, I wonder why Amanda doesn’t have a book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...